The Mill Ice Cream Cafe
Overlooking Newfound River, this historic 1767 grist mill on the way to Newfound Lake makes for a memorable destination for locals and visitors alike!
Sunday - Thur: 11 am - 5 pm
Friday - Saturday: 11 am - 9 pm
Please note that the food grill closes 1/2 hr before closing and the Swirl-in closes 15 min. before closing.
Bristol's #1 Restaurant on Trip Advisor
- Grilled Paninis "NH's Best Grilled Cheese" - WMUR Channel 9
- Fresh Customizable Salads
- Handmade Farm-to-Table Ravioli
- Ice Cream Made from Scratch!
- Scoop Shop, custom swirl-in flavors, signature fudge sauce
- Espresso (locally roasted)
- Gold Medal Winning Wines
- Selection of NH Beer
- Free WIFI & Kids Area
- NH's Best Handcrafted Fudge (call ahead to order specific flavors)
Come Visit Today!
2 Central Street
Bristol, New Hampshire 03222
We are proud members of NH Made and Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce.
What people are saying about The Mill Ice Cream Cafe:
"Lots of ambiance, great entertainment."
- Pearl, Manchester, NH
“A small, friendly place with good food and fun entertainment that is affordable.”
-Linda, Danbury, NH
"A truly unique business that brings fun, culture and excitement to Bristol.”
– Tom, Bristol, NH
Watch us on the Chef's Plate TV Show
"This is, by FAR, the BEST fudge I've ever tasted." - Jamie, Nashua, NH
"All I can say is YUM! I will definitely order more of your delicious fudge!" - Melissa James, North Adams, MA
Read more testimonials »